Hvordan virker det?
Login
Beskeder
19KB Newby
Dato tilføjet: 25.02.2020

Acusing people for abusing your game!

19.07.2023, 16:18
Why u delete the chat in discord?? dont wanna hear people complain or something? and now u have banned me from your discord cuz u cant come up with a good explanation on why u acusing me and banned me?! Give me my rewards I ordered! dont friggin say I abused your fun zone game cuz that I didnt do! I dont even know how, watched movies to get more ball to bounce and topped to rank 1 for playing a loooong time on this shit. Acusing me for abusing the game doesnt make any sense at all cuz I never did it! Always been loyal to this site and played it for years and suddenly u wont give me my stuff cuz u feel like acusing me for abusing your shit. Fix your game then and stop acusing others for getting bananas cuz that is the deal right? getting bananas playing ur shit right? u even acusing me for abusing your system saying everytime I go into fun zone I get full bananas, wtf does that mean man? I didnt even knew that could happen before u wrote it to me in a ticket. Isnt it your fault for not fixing that error then?
Stop deleting the comments and help out instead u unprofessional staff!
Ærlig Social Hjælpsom Vulgær Trold
Chat