How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 22.10.2017

PS4 Giveaway Gimmick

04.01.2018, 05:59
Okay so the "giveaway" was more of a contest rather than a giveaway.
Giveaway = random names picked as prize winners
Contest= People competing against each other to win a prize

I think it was a lousy contest because some of the task were impossible to complete. I think the giveaway was a fraud to get people to submit and follow things for no reason. I don't think there was actually a winner. Well done Bananatic. lol I might be investing my time into Gamekit.com or Gamehag.com from now on.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll1
RE: PS4 Giveaway Gimmick - 04.01.2018, 23:08
Shazam Merlin Leader
Date joined: 01.08.2017
Hello Ron.Banana
The PS4 was actually a giveaway as one person from the highest banana collectors was chosen! If you thought the task we hard to complete, I will pass that on and see what I can do :) The thing is we don't make the tasks, the game developers do!
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: PS4 Giveaway Gimmick - 08.01.2018, 22:41
TheLegendaryVegetable Veteran
Date joined: 05.11.2016
Of course ,you didn't always have to complete the tasks.Game quests would have been easy as well :D but yes we do realize the tasks were glitchy.We couldn't really stop the contest so we just had to keep going.Sorry
RE: PS4 Giveaway Gimmick - 15.01.2018, 15:50
pavels9 Newby
Date joined: 15.01.2018
gg
RE: PS4 Giveaway Gimmick - 05.02.2018, 01:14
BananaBanditt Newby
Date joined: 31.08.2017
The problem I had with the PS4 giveaway was it was it was open to all countries, which meant there was one PS4 for probably over eight different variants of this site with no way to view the leaderboards for a country other than your own. There was no way to gauge how many bananas you had to earn to have a chance at winning the PS4. Early into December I was around fifth on my country's leaderboard, but I completely gave up trying to win the PS4 when I realized the person on the top of the leaderboard wasn’t even on the top ten list for the PS4.
RE: PS4 Giveaway Gimmick - 05.02.2018, 03:16
Shazam Merlin Leader
Date joined: 01.08.2017
Hello BananaBanditt,
The problem was we had to keep it random so that it was fair and since Bananatic is still quite a small site, we couldn't exactly give out 8 different PS4's.
Hope you understand! But we might make it more clear or we might have it that the person with the most bananas wins the ps4!
Chat