How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 29.07.2017

DOWNLOADING GAMES

04.08.2017, 19:54
hey! I have a big problem with downloading games...
I can't figure out how bananatic would verify that I have succesfully installed and use the app
because the only thing that happens is that it redirects me on the app store... it doesnt even ask me anything ...
Also there is only like two games a vailable so yeah... that's all I wanted to ask.
So thanks for awnsering and have fun on BANANATIC!!!
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: DOWNLOADING GAMES - 04.08.2017, 20:31
TheLegendaryVegetable Veteran
Date joined: 05.11.2016
Hi.I'm TheLegendaryVegetable,and i'm glad to be assisiting you today!
If you're talking about game quests and seeing how Bananatic would know you have the app is you download it from the redirected place and make an account on it and send the screenshot to them.Pretty straightforward.Most of the games from quests are Steam Supported so it should redirect you to the steam shop.Search for the app and download it.Keep in mind that some of the games do cost money so you'll have to buy them to do quests.

If this doesn't answer your question then file a support ticket or make your question a bit more specific because I can't really get what your asking and I may have given you a wrong answer.Maybe if the question is more specific I can clarify you with the correct information.

Thanks,have a good time on Bananatic and a good day!
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: DOWNLOADING GAMES - 05.08.2017, 22:34
YT_Sergiogaming Newby
TheLegendaryVegetableHi.I'm TheLegendaryVegetable,and i'm glad to be assisiting you today!
If you're talking about game quests and seeing how Bananatic would know you have the app is you download it from the redirected place and make an account on it and send the screenshot to them.Pretty straightforward.Most of the games from quests are Steam Supported so it should redirect you to the steam shop.Search for the app and download it.Keep in mind that some of the games do cost money so you'll have to buy them to do quests.

If this doesn't answer your question then file a support ticket or make your question a bit more specific because I can't really get what your asking and I may have given you a wrong answer.Maybe if the question is more specific I can clarify you with the correct information.

Thanks,have a good time on Bananatic and a good day!
hey thanks for answering !
so basiclly what I meant was that I downloaded a game on my Iphone but when I cliqued on the game (in the bananatic website) the only thing it did is that it redirected me on the appstore without telling me anything else that's it !
RE: DOWNLOADING GAMES - 09.08.2017, 13:14
Which game are you trying to downlaod on your iphone?Some of them don't work on Iphone and android and must be computer supported.Try it on your computer if you have one.
RE: DOWNLOADING GAMES - 11.08.2017, 10:46
YT_Sergiogaming Newby
TheLegendaryVegetableWhich game are you trying to downlaod on your iphone?Some of them don't work on Iphone and android and must be computer supported.Try it on your computer if you have one.
I downloaded gardenscapes for like more than 5 days now but... don't know i'll try on my computer
RE: DOWNLOADING GAMES - 11.08.2017, 18:39
Yes try on PC it's more efficient.If theres still any problems reply again,or file a support ticket.
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: DOWNLOADING GAMES - 14.08.2017, 14:04
YT_Sergiogaming Newby
TheLegendaryVegetableYes try on PC it's more efficient.If theres still any problems reply again,or file a support ticket.
Also.. I'm asking myself why your name is in red...
Honest Social1 Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: DOWNLOADING GAMES - 14.08.2017, 14:12
I'm a moderator thats why :D. Anyone'es name highlighted in red is a staff of the site.
RE: DOWNLOADING GAMES - 17.08.2017, 11:21
YT_Sergiogaming Newby
TheLegendaryVegetableI'm a moderator thats why :D. Anyone'es name highlighted in red is a staff of the site.
And Could I actually apply to be in the staff group or not ...( cause I love the concept of this website and I would love to help... I'm also doing a lot of advertising on my instagram [even if I know that bananatic can't see it :( ] and yeah ... I' ll love to help you guys ...
RE: DOWNLOADING GAMES - 17.08.2017, 20:20
I'll ask my boss Corinne who is the site admin if there are any spots available.I'll definitetly nominate you because you've been very ative on forums and open about yourself as well as helpful.I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Have a good day till then!
RE: DOWNLOADING GAMES - 20.08.2017, 14:59
seetohbehlay Newby
Date joined: 20.08.2017
yes
Chat