Hey everyone, Naka here! Due to security reasons we have had to be more strict with Screenshot Submissions, this is to help make sure the site is fair with everyone.
That being said, here are some tips to help get your screenshot approved the first time around! :)
1. Make sure you completed the entire quest, some quests will ask you to do more than one thing.
2. If the game is a browser game make sure you can see the entire browser and the windows taskbar (if you have windows computer). If this is a downloaded game, make sure its in window mode so we can see your taskbar.
3. Make sure the screenshot shows a minimum of 70% of the game.
4. Your in game nickname is must be visible, if you need to take two screenshots and put them together in one image that is okay! You can also place a comment in chat. We just need to be able to see your nickname somewhere on screen.
5. Also remember when starting quests that you are using a new account that you created via Bananatic. Screenshots from already existing accounts won't be accepted.
Hope this helps! If you have any questions feel free to put a comment or submit a ticket to support.