How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 10.09.2017

Games and Platforms: What is acceptable?

03.03.2018, 18:34
Playing games is fun and all, but it's even better when playing accross multiple platforms. So this is my question, since Bananapedia is a website that rewards you for playing games on PC, yet you can access this website through Mobile Phones, are Mobile Games (Candy Crush Jelly etc.) acceptable to write articles about? I'm just asking, I'm not used to what IS and ISN'T acceptable, so you can make fun of me all you want, but I just request assistance, and hopefully, an acceptable response. Thank you for understanding (if you even did).
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Games and Platforms: What is acceptable? - 03.03.2018, 22:35
Mikerophone93 Newby
Date joined: 15.01.2018
There's nothing stopping you from writing Bananapedia articles on anything as long as it's game related. I still flip flop on whether to write a review of Dragon Ball FighterZ. We won't punish you for writing about games that we don't have categories for on the site, as long as you don't plagiarize something.
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Games and Platforms: What is acceptable? - 04.03.2018, 01:30
lolbananaz15 Newby
Date joined: 10.09.2017
It's because I want to do reviews on the game Pixel Gun 3D, tutorials, all that stuff. Get me? It's a mobile game, and I was asking if it was acceptable to do an article on a mobile game. That's all, I don't want to waste people's time by reading a mobile game, then reject it. I would like to help other's succeed.
RE: Games and Platforms: What is acceptable? - 04.03.2018, 11:31
Mikerophone93 Newby
Date joined: 15.01.2018
Again, it should be no problem, my guy. Write away :).
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: Games and Platforms: What is acceptable? - 05.03.2018, 04:56
Shazam Merlin Leader
Date joined: 01.08.2017
Hello all! Yeah, you can write about any game as long as it is a game!
Chat