How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 12.09.2019

Getting Mad

20.09.2019, 04:38
I'm starting to get really really mad. The system is completely and totally rigged. I have submitted multiple snapshots that I feel should have been accepted and were rejected. Forge of Empires. It wanted me to have a snap shot of my username and reasearch tree, or proof that I researched Stoneworks? HOW?!? There is no possible way that I am seeing to combine these two elements?? Now the third mission wants me to get 6 "areas"? I can think of two possibilities for this. There are areas you take over or trade for, and than land expansions on your kingdom to build on. I don't feel like trying to get either type because of how you treated me on the other mission!! Now you reject my Star Conflict mission? Ok, maybe the first screen shot was wrong since it was a lvl 5, but you have to have bought a lvl 4 ship to get to a lvl 5 ship!!!!!! The snap shot of the level 4 ship was rejected too!!! It was exactly level 4!!!!! What's up with the quests even having timers if you are going to try to verify the fact that we aren't farming a game if you are going to have out usernames in it anyways?!?! And than taking almost 48 hours to get a screenshot verified while the clock is counting down?!?! Y'all are just a bunch of assholes so full of bullshit it ain't even funny. End Pissed Off Rant.
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Getting Mad - 20.09.2019, 09:34
Karpik Newby
Date joined: 29.11.2018
In Forge of Empire you show reasearch tree and just write something on chat and it's done.
In Star Conflict you need to show ships tree. Maybe thats why your screen was rejected.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Getting Mad - 20.09.2019, 15:31
JadedJake Newby
Date joined: 12.09.2019
Ahhhhh, the chat! I tried doing something similar with the third photo, by opening the marble smith dudes place and having the option of crafting something made of marble as the screenshot. You needed to have researched Stonework to be able to craft marbleworks, ya know? Any idea on what it means by areas? I guess I can just bang my head against the wall. FoE is actually kinda a fun game tbh. I guess I'll just try with a what the hell, f banantic if it can't get straight.
The ship tree specifically? I mean, that's not too specific at all. They should make the mission "Show the ship tree with a lvl 4 ship on it" or something in that case!!!! Ok, I loaded up a screenshot of the shiptree showing both the level 4 and the level 5 in the top corner, so we'll see. Maybe I won't have any problems with my Stronghold Kingdoms quest too?
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
Chat