How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 23.05.2017

haven't received my prize

20.07.2017, 19:09
As it is written above i have not received my prize which is a psn card and i have completed the requested amount of bananas but still I didnt get my prize. It said something about " further verification" which i did not understand it has been almost a week since i completed the prize requirements . And also one more thing it said that i should use this portal more in order to receive my prize by completing such as game quests, offers, etc. Hopefully you respond quickly and thank you. :) :) ;)
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: haven't received my prize - 21.07.2017, 16:20
Mcade Leader
Date joined: 20.03.2017
Hi, please contact us via the support. It will be easier to help you!
RE: haven't received my prize - 22.07.2017, 10:40
dollar$ Newby
Date joined: 23.05.2017
hello
i cant contact you via the support becase it told me that i already have used my support ticket and therefore i cant type anything in the support bar
RE: haven't received my prize - 22.07.2017, 21:12
cyberfiber Newby
Date joined: 20.07.2017
hi this is me dollar$ from another account i judt want u to know that what u guys did for me was not fair i got the required amount of bananas in order to win the prize and instead of giving me the prize u guys blocked me i knew from the moment i started using bananatic that this site was never useful thnx for nothing
RE: haven't received my prize - 24.07.2017, 04:26
Mcade Leader
Date joined: 20.03.2017
dollar$, your account has been blocked as we can only allow one account per person.
Chat