How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 14.06.2017

Help with quests

16.06.2017, 03:29
When I am waiting for the website to verify a quest for one game, am I able to start a quest for another game? Because whenever I click on another game, I only see the thing saying I can record a video or write a review, it does not show me the quests for that game. Do I need to sign up for it like the first game after the tutorial? If so, how can I do this?
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Help with quests - 16.06.2017, 05:37
Mcade Leader
Date joined: 20.03.2017
Hi, yes you can start multiple games and quests, but yes... you have to register for each one. You just click Play, and this will take you to the game site, where you can register.
We are a portal site, so every time you register or play a game, you need to click on the Play button from Bananatic. Quests may not unlock instantly. Sometimes there is a delay until full registration process with whatever games, has been completed (verify the email etc).

Any problems just log a Support TIcket.
RE: Help with quests - 17.06.2017, 04:19
Mjl14krox Newby
Date joined: 14.06.2017
McadeHi, yes you can start multiple games and quests, but yes... you have to register for each one. You just click Play, and this will take you to the game site, where you can register.
We are a portal site, so every time you register or play a game, you need to click on the Play button from Bananatic. Quests may not unlock instantly. Sometimes there is a delay until full registration process with whatever games, has been completed (verify the email etc).

Any problems just log a Support TIcket.
Does this occur with Steam games I have played before, like CSGO? And some other games I have already tried (same email used for this site and different emails)
Chat