How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 04.06.2017

hi

30.07.2017, 04:43
hi there
i have won a paysafecardvoucher through bananabet but the voucher is in us and can not use it on some websites such as bingo etc if i send admin a support ticket can they sort it out and send a voucher for uk users etc

thanks<strong style="font-size: 12px; display: block; margin-top: 15px; line-height: 10px; color: #23ba8f;">Added: 30.07.2017 12:04[/b]hi there

i won a paysafecard voucher through bananabet lottery and its in usd. i cannot use it on sites such as bingo etc if i send admin a support ticket do you think they can change it to a euro paysafecard so i can use it on sites such as bingo etc

thanks
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: hi - 30.07.2017, 22:12
TheLegendaryVegetable Veteran
Date joined: 05.11.2016
Hi there!
Glad to be of your assistance today!I think that the administration support might change it into a gift card for the UK but I am pretty sure that it should say on the gift card if it is granted to a specific country.Did it not say that that on the gift card?If so then contact administration support and request them to change it into a usable country-valid gift card.It might be difficult though because the end value may come out into cents or dollars that can't be expended into a gift card such as $13.00.I will check in to see if that's the case.File a support ticket to administer support.
Enjoy your day till then!
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
Chat