How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 09.09.2018

i cant download games.. help!

09.09.2018, 16:21
im on a chromebook laptop and i dont have the software to download any of the games, so how can i reach my goal of 5,000 bananas if i cant even play games? im doing other offers and stuff but at this rate it will take me MONTHS to get 5,000 :( please help! how can i get bananas fast without playing games?
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: i cant download games.. help! - 09.09.2018, 16:45
Panda Girl11 Newby
Date joined: 08.09.2018
rileyiscool04im on a chromebook laptop and i dont have the software to download any of the games, so how can i reach my goal of 5,000 bananas if i cant even play games? im doing other offers and stuff but at this rate it will take me MONTHS to get 5,000 :( please help! how can i get bananas fast without playing games?
I have the same issue. I really need some recommendations! I would try to do some bets, and I found a game for chromebooks, it's Viking: War of Clans. It's really good, and it's online so you don't have to download it. Good luck getting bananas!
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: i cant download games.. help! - 09.09.2018, 18:19
Panda Girl11 Newby
Date joined: 08.09.2018
Panda Girl11rileyiscool04im on a chromebook laptop and i dont have the software to download any of the games, so how can i reach my goal of 5,000 bananas if i cant even play games? im doing other offers and stuff but at this rate it will take me MONTHS to get 5,000 :( please help! how can i get bananas fast without playing games?
I have the same issue. I really need some recommendations! I would try to do some bets, and I found a game for chromebooks, it's Viking: War of Clans. It's really good, and it's online so you don't have to download it. Good luck getting bananas!
And, another really easy way is to scroll through all the games and anything that says 'MMORST' is an online game that you do not have to download. It helped me, it should help you!
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
Chat