How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 06.07.2017

I won CSGO on the bananabet.

15.07.2017, 15:02
Guys I won the csgo lottery on the bananabet, where my csgo now?
I wasted over 2k bananas for about 7 seats, just to get it, here is it?

PROOF: http://prntscr.com/fw3tj8
Honest1 Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: I won CSGO on the bananabet. - 15.07.2017, 19:04
TheLegendaryVegetable Veteran
Date joined: 05.11.2016
Hi,
I have been on the Bananatic network for quite a while now almost 2 years I think.My name is TheLegendaryVegetable.I wanted to ask, I've seen your image and I've also checked the recent lottery winnings for CS: GO and I've seen that you have won. Have you checked your email?The one that you ORIGINALLY used to create your Bananatic account not any other?If you have changed your email then check both the one you changed and your old.Have you by any chance deleted your email from Yahoo, Google etc?If so then Bananatic cannot send you your steam key for CS: GO. as your email is deleted.

If you have not deleted your email then tell me, have you just recently won?If so, give it some time at least 72 hours for the server to process the request.It will take some time but you will get your reward soon enough hopefully.I'm seeing that you won on this day so wait 3 days and if it has still not cleared up then create a new forum thread stating to the servers moderators and staff.

If you have by any chance waited 3 days and it has still not cleared up then contact a server staff and provide solid proof of both your steam library and your profile page.Do exactly as the staff asks you and do not try to cheat or tamper with any scripts, text, images on any site included in the evidence otherwise you will not receive your award and might be banned.

I know that I am not an expert in helping people and I am still pretty new to the forums and I am also not an official staff of Bananatic.com but hopefully the information provided was solid enough to help you.Like I said I have been on the Bananatic website for quite a long time.I wish you good luck and don't hesitate and feel free to contact me at any time and I will reply back ASAP.
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: I won CSGO on the bananabet. - 24.07.2017, 10:51
Mr Neos48 Newby
Date joined: 26.12.2016
I won a random steam key 3 days ago but the code still hasn't shown up in my inbox.
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: I won CSGO on the bananabet. - 24.07.2017, 15:12
Please file a complaint ticket to the moderators with proof.Do NOT try to scam them or your account will be banned from Bananatic.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: I won CSGO on the bananabet. - 24.07.2017, 16:12
Mcade Leader
Date joined: 20.03.2017
Hi,
We have already sent you the key. please check your spam emails or contact us via the support to have all the details ;)
RE: I won CSGO on the bananabet. - 20.08.2017, 04:15
ada5 Newby
Date joined: 19.08.2017
sekroveGuys I won the csgo lottery on the bananabet, where my csgo now?
I wasted over 2k bananas for about 7 seats, just to get it, here is it?

PROOF: http://prntscr.com/fw3tj8
RE: I won CSGO on the bananabet. - 20.08.2017, 15:31
ada5 why did you just randomly quote his message? :D
RE: I won CSGO on the bananabet. - 24.08.2017, 14:30
raymond1999 Newby
Date joined: 24.08.2017
hey]
RE: I won CSGO on the bananabet. - 25.08.2017, 05:54
iwillarabu Newby
Date joined: 24.08.2017
i won a random steam code and I am the most recent winner but I still havent eceived my reward yet
RE: I won CSGO on the bananabet. - 25.08.2017, 15:22
iwillrabu read my instructions above.
Chat