How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 10.07.2016

*IMPORTANT FOR ADMINS* Bananas won't always transfer from advert service to Bananatic!

16.07.2016, 03:45
One of the offers I have completed did not give me any bananas for completion. It was an offer from Wannads that I sent in a report (it didn't give me my reward on their side of the website for a while) for and on THEIR WEBSITE it even says the report for the offer was approved. I was supposed to receive 420 bananas for a Univox survey, but I never got them on Bananatic. I have already completed a Univox and have gotten credited for it on Bananatic before, but on Wannads it says it is an offer that can be completed every day. According to Wannads, it says that I was credited for both the times I did the Univox survey. I just didn't receive any bananas the second time. Proof image link: http://tinypic.com/r/34e7qxt/9
Honest3 Social1 Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: *IMPORTANT FOR ADMINS* Bananas won't always transfer from advert service to Bananatic! - 23.07.2016, 12:49
Vapid ツ Newby
Date joined: 23.07.2016
same thing here.
Honest Social1 Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: *IMPORTANT FOR ADMINS* Bananas won't always transfer from advert service to Bananatic! - 02.08.2016, 10:06
BOOM82 Newby
Date joined: 01.08.2016
YEAH ME
RE: *IMPORTANT FOR ADMINS* Bananas won't always transfer from advert service to Bananatic! - 05.08.2016, 16:29
N3il101 Newby
Date joined: 05.08.2016
same bro... it didnt reward me like 3 times
RE: *IMPORTANT FOR ADMINS* Bananas won't always transfer from advert service to Bananatic! - 06.08.2016, 09:12
MrCasual2502 Newby
Date joined: 04.08.2016
In every Advertiser Box you can find your actions history & direct support with the sponsor
It is usually in the right top corner as Support or My bananas

Please check your history and try to contact the sponsor directly.
The most common problems with proper completion are:
- user has already completed this task on another website with offer walls therefore information about this are stored in cookies
- many registrations to the same offer from the same IP address
- task wasn’t completed smoothly (internet problems, page crashes, email has not been confirmed, etc.)
- any software can also block proper functioning
If you see that the offer is completed on sponsor history but you still haven’t received any Bananas please provide us with a screenshot, we will contact Advertisers for further analysis.

We are aware that Offer Boxes are our week point and will add the ability to rate every of it, so we could decide whether to keep it on bananatic or replace it with different company.

MrCasual
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: *IMPORTANT FOR ADMINS* Bananas won't always transfer from advert service to Bananatic! - 12.08.2016, 11:28
cursed_ghost Newby
Date joined: 12.08.2016
thx
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: *IMPORTANT FOR ADMINS* Bananas won't always transfer from advert service to Bananatic! - 09.10.2016, 18:46
DimensionalGrape Newby
Date joined: 09.10.2016
True. I only was able to get persona.ly to work, and that only worked on 1 app download, then it stopped working.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
Chat