How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 01.08.2017

Just some good suggestions

26.10.2017, 04:40
Hello everyone! There were a few things I think would be quite cool if they were added to bananatic. I personally use bananatic quite a bit and really enjoy using the site compared to other gpt sites. One great thing they could add (especially for the people that use the website quite a bit) is an all-time ladder to see who has earned the most banana's. For me personally, I think that would be quite great. The other thing is more withdrawal options. I think we should add bitcoin withdraw and maybe even paypal. Thanks everyone! They are just some suggestions, I am not forcing the people to add them, I just feel like it would be cool for me.
P.S for the aussies, I think paysafecard would be great, I did contact support and they did say they aren't able to get it but if you could in the future, highly appreciated
Thanks
Shazam!
Honest Social Helpful2 Vulgar Troll
RE: Just some good suggestions - 26.10.2017, 13:23
Michael Leader
Date joined: 08.12.2015
Log out and go to the main page, you have there top banana collectors :)
Honest Social Helpful3 Vulgar Troll
RE: Just some good suggestions - 26.10.2017, 18:05
Shazam Merlin Leader
Oh thanks, didn't realise!
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: Just some good suggestions - 26.10.2017, 20:39
Shazam Merlin Leader
Maybe also be able to buy games like ARK survival, I would really really love that.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Just some good suggestions - 27.10.2017, 08:42
Mcade Leader
Date joined: 20.03.2017
Thanks for the suggestions! :)
We could feature more top games, and quests, once we grow as a site.
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: Just some good suggestions - 25.12.2017, 12:47
cajungal2017 Newby
Date joined: 25.12.2017
Shazam MerlinHello everyone! There were a few things I think would be quite cool if they were added to bananatic. I personally use bananatic quite a bit and really enjoy using the site compared to other gpt sites. One great thing they could add (especially for the people that use the website quite a bit) is an all-time ladder to see who has earned the most banana's. For me personally, I think that would be quite great. The other thing is more withdrawal options. I think we should add bitcoin withdraw and maybe even paypal. Thanks everyone! They are just some suggestions, I am not forcing the people to add them, I just feel like it would be cool for me.
P.S for the aussies, I think paysafecard would be great, I did contact support and they did say they aren't able to get it but if you could in the future, highly appreciated
Thanks
Shazam!
RE: Just some good suggestions - 25.12.2017, 12:48
cajungal2017 Newby
Date joined: 25.12.2017
MAKE IT EASIER TO ADD REFERRALS WITHIN THE GAME ITSELF< INSTEAD OF HAVING TO FIND THEM ON FACEBOOK! :) THAT WOULD BE AMAZXING age of Musketeers, cajungal2017
RE: Just some good suggestions - 22.05.2020, 20:56
erika2020 Newby
Date joined: 13.03.2020
you have very good ideas and suggestions, hope they keep in mind, maybe later could be added to the app
Chat