How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 12.05.2017

Order Rejection

17.05.2017, 12:01
Whenever i place an order on Itunes 5 GBP i get an email that says that i might need extra verification however it never asks for it and there is nowhere to add it. Then when i check back on bananatic i have all my points again as my ordered has been rejected, Can anyone help?
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Order Rejection - 17.05.2017, 16:44
Mcade Leader
Date joined: 20.03.2017
Hi, yes the system tends to reject orders if they don't see any actvity after the purchase on the site. That might be the reason. If you ordered another one, I recomend you to maybe play a game, or funzone
RE: Order Rejection - 21.05.2017, 20:28
maverickuw Newby
Date joined: 07.05.2017
McadeHi, yes the system tends to reject orders if they don't see any actvity after the purchase on the site. That might be the reason. If you ordered another one, I recomend you to maybe play a game, or funzone
If we've been playing games to earn the points for something, not giving that something after it's been earned because people don't keep playing sounds fishy. I myself had this happen and DID indeed get points from funzone afterward.
RE: Order Rejection - 22.05.2017, 04:55
Mcade Leader
Date joined: 20.03.2017
Yes, people are entitled to what they earn, of course. Didn't mean to suggest this wouldn't happen, although there can be a delay, because unforunately we have people abusing the site, and we try our best to see that people are using the site correctly, so not simply just to 'keep playing' or not.
Chat