How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 23.03.2019

Playing Games Outside of the Fun Zone

25.03.2019, 13:23
Hello,
I am not able to play any games except for those in the Fun Zone. I go to the games tab, try to find a game that I would like (e.i. Big Farm, let's fish, howrse, ect), and click on either the game title or play. I get sent to a screen that describes the game, shows screenshots/videos, who has played, and at the top I get 2 button options (games with quests or buy currency).
The games that were available to me during my registration process were not of any interest to me but even games similar to those are not giving me a play/register button.
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Playing Games Outside of the Fun Zone - 28.05.2019, 14:18
Feniks Newby
Date joined: 28.05.2019
yoley41Hello,
I am not able to play any games except for those in the Fun Zone. I go to the games tab, try to find a game that I would like (e.i. Big Farm, let's fish, howrse, ect), and click on either the game title or play. I get sent to a screen that describes the game, shows screenshots/videos, who has played, and at the top I get 2 button options (games with quests or buy currency).
The games that were available to me during my registration process were not of any interest to me but even games similar to those are not giving me a play/register button.
hymm I got this same problem..
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Playing Games Outside of the Fun Zone - 29.05.2019, 05:07
Karpik Newby
Date joined: 29.11.2018
There are two types of games available in Bananatic.com. Some of them have tasks and some do not. The tasks are cyclical changes.
RE: Playing Games Outside of the Fun Zone - 07.08.2019, 21:57
MickeyFly Newby
Date joined: 06.08.2019
we are all aware of the tasks but why is it that none of the games outside of funzone work at all. they all load a screen like this https://www.bananatic.com/games/gardenscapes-316/ OMG there is no play button !!!! it is annoying. if there is no task for a game move it to funzone so we can play it or remove it from offers
RE: Playing Games Outside of the Fun Zone - 30.08.2019, 12:13
NecroMunga Newby
Date joined: 29.08.2019
I have exactly the same problem I go to earn bananas play games and complete quests click play on a game that I may like to play and then get a page as in MickeyFly's screen shot with no way to register or play the game. I must of gone through 20 games before I found one where you could actually play it and that was a game that I was totally not interested in.

The majority of these games are either free to play or probably a couple of quid on Steam. Rather than jumping through all these hoops to get miserable levels of rewards, I will just use this site to make a list of some games I am interested in get them through steam and enjoy my bloody gaming time.

Can not wait to uninstall this c**p and close my account waste of time.
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Playing Games Outside of the Fun Zone - 01.09.2019, 22:50
singlemortgage Newby
Date joined: 27.08.2019
NecroMungaI have exactly the same problem I go to earn bananas play games and complete quests click play on a game that I may like to play and then get a page as in MickeyFly's screen shot with no way to register or play the game. I must of gone through 20 games before I found one where you could actually play it and that was a game that I was totally not interested in.

The majority of these games are either free to play or probably a couple of quid on Steam. Rather than jumping through all these hoops to get miserable levels of rewards, I will just use this site to make a list of some games I am interested in get them through steam and enjoy my bloody gaming time.

Can not wait to uninstall this c**p and close my account waste of time.
Agreed, 100%. This website sucks and barely supports the few games that even work. The only reason I'm even using it is to just get the $5 Steam card; there isn't a single game on this site I'm interested in, in the slightest.
Chat