How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 27.06.2019

Screenshots disappearing

29.06.2019, 17:50
I've been playing games and then sent screenshots only to find out on the next day that the screenshots were not there. I am 100% sure I sent them, I even remember adding the screenshots and waiting for it to ask me to confirm if I wanted to send them. It happened for all of the quests I've done, now I'm starting to think that this site is BS.

Oh yeah and also, since I couldn't fit in the title, the registration badge wasn't working when it should've. Because if I am able to play the games with accounts then why does this site act like I didn't register.

If this site is BS and can be confirmed then I probably wasted 3 days or 2 which I am lucky for. Thank you and bye.
Honest Social1 Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Screenshots disappearing - 07.07.2019, 20:31
[email protected] Newby
Date joined: 10.05.2019
XenomorpheonI've been playing games and then sent screenshots only to find out on the next day that the screenshots were not there. I am 100% sure I sent them, I even remember adding the screenshots and waiting for it to ask me to confirm if I wanted to send them. It happened for all of the quests I've done, now I'm starting to think that this site is BS.

Oh yeah and also, since I couldn't fit in the title, the registration badge wasn't working when it should've. Because if I am able to play the games with accounts then why does this site act like I didn't register.

If this site is BS and can be confirmed then I probably wasted 3 days or 2 which I am lucky for. Thank you and bye.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Screenshots disappearing - 08.07.2019, 10:42
Michael Leader
Date joined: 08.12.2015
Are you 100% sure you uploaded image and clicked to send? We have no issues with that at all.
Please give us more details as I do not see any screens uploaded under your account
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
Chat