How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 15.09.2017

Steam Code didn't come, can't send support ticket

26.09.2017, 16:35
I've bought preamium steam key 19/09 and it still didn't come on my e-mail (yes I've checked spam too). I've tried to write to support but I couldn't send it. Is there any other way to contact support team? How can I solve my problem?
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Steam Code didn't come, can't send support ticket - 26.09.2017, 20:45
Shazam Merlin Leader
Date joined: 01.08.2017
Sometimes it can take a while for the key to come. Go to the settings tab click on prizes and see if the prize has a tick next to it.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Steam Code didn't come, can't send support ticket - 27.09.2017, 02:41
Fluffay Newby
Date joined: 15.09.2017
Shazam MerlinSometimes it can take a while for the key to come. Go to the settings tab click on prizes and see if the prize has a tick next to it.
It has not arrived yet, it does not have a tick but it is taking more than a week, which is unusual.. But thanks for your help!!
RE: Steam Code didn't come, can't send support ticket - 27.09.2017, 03:58
Shazam Merlin Leader
Date joined: 01.08.2017
Alright, it seems like it hasn't been approved yet. Check on the prizes tab again and see if there is additional verification required. If it does have that written, it means you just need to use the site more and complete a couple game quest and after a week or two after doing so, ask them on support and they will remove your additional verification. and No problem, I am here to help!
RE: Steam Code didn't come, can't send support ticket - 28.09.2017, 20:42
TheLegendaryVegetable Veteran
Date joined: 05.11.2016
Thank you Shazam merlin for helping others.We appreciate it.If you still haven't received your steam key go to prizes and search for when you bought it.It should have a check with a magnifying glass next to it.Click the magnifying glass and you will see your code appear there manually.If you have any more questions please contact me via friend request.And BTW to send a support ticket go down in bottom right where it says support and click that.
Chat