How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 30.05.2019

Still having problems with registrations/quests

05.06.2019, 14:06
It seems like nearly every single game/registration/quest does not get completed even though I have done so. I have uploaded multiple screenshots for most of them. Sansara requires me to play for 40 minutes, which I have done, yet no reward for completion. I don't know how to prove this with a screenshot. I have been playing several other games, but most, if not all, do not progress whatsoever. I have had to stop playing some of them until registrations or quests are verified.
Uploaded screenshots of registration verifications, one of which that literally says: "Verification Complete! Your email address has been verified." It was denied.
War Thunder, Travian Legends, and Sansara registered, but will not reward for first completed quest. Travian Legends registered, but does the same. Fap CEO, Booty Farm, Magic The Gathering Arena, Rail Nation, and Forge of Empires will not register at all.
I have cleared cache, etc., tried using a different browser, and have not run any ad or popup blockers. I'm at a loss here. Could use some actual official support.
Submit button for support ticket doesn't work. Joined Discord channel, addressed the support bot for a ticket. No response so far. Are there any actual moderators/staff that read/address these forums?
Edit: Finally got support ticket to submit through IE. Waiting to hear anything from that.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Still having problems with registrations/quests - 05.06.2019, 22:01
Michael Leader
Date joined: 08.12.2015
I see that you correctly started War Thunder, Travian, Sansar - the same day
DO not make registrations in all the games at once, that wont work. If you started above games, finish them first before starting new ones

For the submit button - enagle java in your browser - button works just fine.
RE: Still having problems with registrations/quests - 06.06.2019, 00:02
AdrianCorsack Newby
Date joined: 30.05.2019
I was never made aware by any means that I couldn't play more than one game at a time. That just seems silly. Then you blame my browser, etc., yet this is clearly a problem on your end if you can't handle something so basic. I have provided ample proof of registrations/quests with uploaded screenshots, yet you deny them outright. People keep blaming my browser, but don't explain what I'm supposed to with it. Am I supposed to keep the browser open as I play the games all the time, because I do. I have used Firefox, Edge, and Internet Explorer, all with no adblock, popup blocker, with java enabled, and I don't even have any active firewalls. I have done everything that has been asked of me. At this point I can't exactly re-register. So, all is lost with those games? Without any further explanation, this is clearly not a fault on my end. Why can't you just verify the absolute proof that I've done so?
RE: Still having problems with registrations/quests - 06.06.2019, 11:52
Michael Leader
Date joined: 08.12.2015
You can play more games, but if you do 10+ registrations at the same time in many different games, it can cause trobules. There are tips, there are instructions you confrimed before your first registration which informed about it
We are not able to guess what is causing the issue on your side, we just know that hundreds of users use our website and it works. We also know that part of the users experiance problems from many different reasons

You can re-register to the games with new browser anytime you want. The registrations confrimation is sent by the game publisher to us - if everything is done correctly, we get it.
Chat