How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 27.08.2019

Unable to Register 2+ Games on the Same Website?

01.09.2019, 03:30
I've registered for FapCEO and am currently waiting on confirmation for the quests so I can finish it up. I've tried registering on Crush Crush and Booty Calls, which are two other games both hosted on Nutaku.com (the website that hosts FapCEO), but my images for registration were rejected? I sent the image of my verification email including my nickname and time and date received, as requested...but no luck.

I see I'm not the only person encountering this issue; am I even able to register for multiple games featured on the same site? 'Cause if not, that's really stupid...
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Unable to Register 2+ Games on the Same Website? - 04.09.2019, 09:27
themaker5316 Newby
Date joined: 01.09.2019
i dont think it works like that
RE: Unable to Register 2+ Games on the Same Website? - 20.09.2019, 15:34
JadedJake Newby
Date joined: 12.09.2019
I'm having a similar issue. I've made a Nutaku account before I knew about this shit fest called Banantic ( little mad at them right now, ignore that) and I can't get any of my Nutaku games to see that I've registered because Nutaku keeps autologging me into my account? I asked support and they gave a sterotypical bullshit company answer almost indicating it's my fault.
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Unable to Register 2+ Games on the Same Website? - 20.09.2019, 20:22
singlemortgage Newby
Date joined: 27.08.2019
JadedJakeI'm having a similar issue. I've made a Nutaku account before I knew about this shit fest called Banantic ( little mad at them right now, ignore that) and I can't get any of my Nutaku games to see that I've registered because Nutaku keeps autologging me into my account? I asked support and they gave a sterotypical bullshit company answer almost indicating it's my fault.
Yeah, a shitfest it is. A lot of my screenshots were rejected, and registrations denied over the month I've been using this site... Too many to be reasonable. I've contacted support, but they didn't even get back to me! Luckily, I was able to get the 2500 bananas I was after, in the end...

I think it's stupid that they don't allow you to register yourself with multiple games on the same website, seeing as a good few Nutaku games are on here, and they all give a decent-to-considerable amount of bananas without the hassle of installing a game. Kinda makes them a prime target for some easy cash, but no... ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)
Chat