How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 10.10.2017

Unable to send in ticket

12.10.2017, 21:59
This was the first time I tried to put in a ticket, and the button did not work. I tried multiple times to press the submit button. Here's the question I would've asked:

First of all, I did both the verification and sent in a quest but haven't gotten "verified" yet (I can't join bananabets, i get an error message). I also haven't gotten any bananas after playing the fun zone for a while (and watching many ads). Last, I haven't gotten any bananas from accepting notifications. Help!

Thanks!
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Unable to send in ticket - 14.10.2017, 12:49
TheLegendaryVegetable Veteran
Date joined: 05.11.2016
Oh my gosh!I haven't seen this many issues in a while.It's possible that your account on banana might be glitched or hijacked in some way.If you are using internet explorer that might be the issue.

1.Chrome is more compatible so try to switch over to that.
2. If it doesn't work on chrome either try uninstalling and reinstalling whichever browser you are using.
3. If that doesn't work either, Uninstall ALL of your browsers and check your chrome://settings to see if everything fits your view (The settings might be ruined so check them)
4.If that doesn't work either, request an account delete.Don't worry, I think we can transfer your bananas over to your new account so you don't have to worry about losing your hard work.
5.Send in a video link to me of the current amount of bananas you have so we can pinpoint what to do.Refresh the page a couple of times in the video and do not cut or erase anything out.
6.We will get back to you as soon as we can.
*Check your wifi and connection settings, a VPN can strain the link between websites and certain settings.
RE: Unable to send in ticket - 16.10.2017, 11:55
Mcade Leader
Date joined: 20.03.2017
Hi we can see your activity ok in bannabet etc. Have you checked your prizes option? Let us know if you're still having issues.
Yes, the Support tab is working, so you'll have to try again to log Support Ticket.
RE: Unable to send in ticket - 16.10.2017, 21:56
incharge247 Newby
Date joined: 10.10.2017
Thanks! After a little while, everything is actually working. Sorry for asking when I could have just waited, lol.
Chat