How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 05.11.2016

what quests would you guys like?

01.03.2018, 21:41
Hello guys,
as part of the Bananatic Community,our main priority is to enterrtain our customers and supporters with as much as we can. I would like to take a count of what games you guys would like to see in "Game Quests".

These games can be many things, just leave a suggestion below and I will send it to my team and see what they think and if they consider adding it.The most requested game has a high possibility to be put up.I would really appreciate if you guys would answer as it will help our site a lot and mostly...you guys!Please stay awesome and share this with your friends and family.

*I will also be selecting a random user from the replies to send a $5.00 Paysafe card Code to.All you have to do is reply and stay tuned.I will friend request you and message the code if you've won.date added: 02.03.2018 19:18Hello guys,
as part of the Bananatic Community,our main priority is to enterrtain our customers and supporters with as much as we can. I would like to take a count of what games you guys would like to see in "Game Quests".

These games can be many things, just leave a suggestion below and I will send it to my team and see what they think and if they consider adding it.The most requested game has a high possibility to be put up.I would really appreciate if you guys would answer as it will help our site a lot and mostly...you guys!Please stay awesome and share this with your friends and family.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: what quests would you guys like? - 02.03.2018, 15:52
Mcade Leader
Date joined: 20.03.2017
Fortnite is definitely a must I think!
RE: what quests would you guys like? - 02.03.2018, 19:30
Shazam Merlin Leader
Date joined: 01.08.2017
Yeah I also think Fornite, it is the most popular game which people enjoy playing! Maybe counter strike? I remember there was a quest for it a while ago, maybe do it again!
RE: what quests would you guys like? - 02.03.2018, 19:48
Nakayuma Leader
Date joined: 30.12.2017
Would be awesome to do quests for "Golf with Your Friends" or "Hereos of the Storm." :)
RE: what quests would you guys like? - 03.03.2018, 22:41
Mikerophone93 Newby
Date joined: 15.01.2018
There are F2P versions of Killer Instinct and Dead or Alive 5 available, though I have no idea how you would do quests for fighting games, other than reach a certain rank.
Chat