Date joined: 13.09.2019

Whats Up

28.09.2019, 01:49
yo yo yo
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Whats Up - 02.10.2019, 15:22
vickeyowen Newby
Date joined: 02.10.2019
Say something that makes sense. Do you play Gacha Life apknite? I have plenty ideas one starting with being able to rotate the characters and see their back so we have more angles and to make for an even better look to the game and maybe the ability like in Gacha studios to have two of the same accessory type not the same item and more skirts like the one that looks like part of your shirt just in different lengths so to make shorter versions of the dress and not look like two parts and some skirts don’t make it around their body like you can see that it ends before their waist on some of them and um not being rude but that bothers me soooooo much but at least they look good with things like sweatshirts and maybe the ability to choose a pose for the body parts separately like left arm and right leg so you don’t have to find a whole new pose you just need to change it.
RE: Whats Up - 11.10.2019, 13:01
No.Body Newby
Date joined: 08.10.2019
What`s up. Brother from another mother.
RE: Whats Up - 11.10.2019, 13:02
No.Body Newby
Date joined: 08.10.2019
How`s it going out there. Hey, I see that you are new here. Why not play together. I`m gonna send you a Friend Request. Make sure to accept.
RE: Whats Up - 28.07.2021, 05:57
ZombiePanda Newby
Date joined: 05.07.2021
Hello all <3
Add me as a friend if you need to add for the badges and such. :)
Chat