Comment ça marche?
Login
Aller Ă  Dragon Awaken
rjff Newby

What am I missing? Some help please

06.07.2021, 01:55
it does not register after completing level 40....tried in diferent browsers, cleaning cookies, etc, the usual things..... And I never received a confirmation email from registering in the game. what am I missing here?

what is necessary to register?
What can i try apart from the stated above?

Its abit tiring reaching level 40 and nothing happening. It's any problem with se game?

Some help would be appreciated
- Best Regards
HonnĂȘte Social Utile Vulgaire Troll
RE: What am I missing? Some help please - 06.07.2021, 17:03
Kayleigh Hero
Hello !

Unfortunately, that can happen sometimes, as everything is usually confirmed automatically. There's nothing Bananatic can actually do, only the editor has access to that.

I usually try to use a different browser or use private navigation! That works for me. Make sure you don't already have an account for that game. If you do, you'll have to use a different email address and make sure your data isn't linked to your past account by cleaning cookies, etc (but you said you'd already tried that).

Best of luck!
RE: What am I missing? Some help please - 06.07.2021, 17:20
rjff Newby
KayleighHello !

Unfortunately, that can happen sometimes, as everything is usually confirmed automatically. There's nothing Bananatic can actually do, only the editor has access to that.

I usually try to use a different browser or use private navigation! That works for me. Make sure you don't already have an account for that game. If you do, you'll have to use a different email address and make sure your data isn't linked to your past account by cleaning cookies, etc (but you said you'd already tried that).

Best of luck!
Yep, I have done it all (almost). But, the game doesn't send you a confirmation e-mail rigth?
Chat