Counter-Strike Global Offensive guide how to get rank up faster
Hello people, today I am teaching you how to rank up faster at Counter-Strike Global Offensive. CSGO is very hard game and needs a lot practice to get better. For new players it can be very challenging to rank up. I personally have over 2000 hours on CSGO and I am Legendary Eagle what is 3 ranks under the highest (Global Elite). How ever here are some tips and tricks that helped me rank up much faster.
1. Try playing with full lobbies. If you have friends who play CSGO then I would recommend playing with them. That's because if you play alone you might get teammates who are bad, trolling or not giving info and talking. One of the most important thing in Competitive is communication. You need to give info. But if you don't have friends who play the game you can join Steam Community groups like for example "CS:GO Lobbies" or some other groups where you can find people to play with. You can also find people when you play alone in Competitive and maybe you team up with good players who you get along quick then add them to friends so you can play with him again.
2. Get a perfect crosshair. Crosshair can help you play a lot better. It plays a big role. The crosshair that you master can really improve you'r aim. Try other crosshairs and choose what fits you most and start playing with that one. I have a map where you can change you'r crosshair. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=308490450 - just copy the link and subscribe to it and find the perfect crosshair.
3. Learn smokes. Smoke are very important on this game so you need to learn as much as possible. You can learn the smokes from YouTube and try them first in game with bots or alone in some server. They are important for CT-s to smoke Terrorist and stop them from pushing and for T-s it's important for block off some spots and push easily. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NbI9o-c8jY - here is a video from NadeKing of top 10 smokes from Reddit.
4. Warm up. Before you go to a Competitive game important thing is to warm up. It can help you aim better at Competitive and be ready for the game. Without warmup you might be inconsistent and miss easy shots. A deathmatch game before competitive might be enough to be ready for Competitive. Me personally use this map- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=german&id=243702660.
5. Check corners. It's a simple thing and very important. It's very easy way to get kills. A lot players camp in the corners wait for someone to push so you need to watch every single corner when pushing.
6. Good settings. Choose between 4:3 black bars or stretched, 16:9 or 16:10. It can help a lot with aiming and fps. I am playing with 16:9 1920x1080. Other thing in setting that need to be perfect is mouse sensitivity. It can't be very high. I recommend putting it low so it's easier to shoot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXzXBqxAMbo - check TurboMotionZ video for good setting it helped me a lot.
7. Wallbangs. Try shooting through the walls and smokes. It can make a lot damage to opponents so it's easier to kill them. Watch this video for best wallbangs to try in game- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVF5TK7sPaQ
8. Call outs. It's one of the most important thing in the game. If you don't know call outs then you'r going to be lost. It can help you give you'r team info and win the game. Call outs can be learned on the top right of the screen when you are in the game but some places have more certain names.