How does it work?
Forum My Free Circus

My Free Circus forum

4.3 (4)
No topics in this category
My Free circus is a free-to-play online game that was developed by upjers.com and was initially released as a mobile app. Since October 2016 it has been made available for PC users and as such is browser compatible. As the name might suggest, you assume the role of a circus director and are thus responsible for everything, from feeding the lions, to managing your staff.

In my free circus it is your task to offer your guests an unbelievable show and attract increasing amounts of customers to become the leading circus in your region. As the director you get to plan all aspects of your show, ensure your animals are well cared for and satisfy your employees. You can choose your attractions, let your knife jugglers hone their skills or train elephants to perform the most astounding tricks. All of this is necessary to guarantee your circus is fit for the upcoming show and will be a raging success.

In addition to the previously mentioned opportunities, you will also be growing your own groceries to ensure you always have sufficient nourishment available. A continuous stream of new quests will provide you with exciting challenges. You will be tasked to build new Shops and Snack bars to cater towards your visitor’s culinary needs. From time to time the animals will also have conditions that need accommodating. If everything goes well and you do your job amicably you will be rewarded with experience points as well as the game’s innate currency. This enables you to unlock and purchase new products and attractions.

Check by the My Free Circus forum right here at Bananatic whenever possible to get all the latest buzz on this fun browser game. Feel free to use this area to share tips, offer new ideas, make suggestions about next updates, and troubleshoot and more…
Chat