How does it work?
Forum My Sunny Resort

My Sunny Resort forum

5.0 (3)
No topics in this category
Welcome to the My Sunny Resort Forum

My Sunny Resort is a free-to-play online game that was developed and published by upjers.com. In February 2015 it became available to all gamers after its closed beta phase towards the end of 2014. As the hotel’s new manager you take control of the company and set out to improve your establishment and grasp the pinnacle of success. Knowing that you might be a little rusty in this line of business, the developers implemented a nifty feature. They have provided you with an assistant that will gladly answer any questions you might have about this browser game. It will not take long until you set out on your own journey to become the very best the business has to offer. Only by attracting an increasing amount of happy customers will you be able to become the proud manager of a five star resort. Soon it will become apparent what it takes to keep your guests happy. Meticulously clean rooms, an exciting compound and diverse, exhilarating daytime activities for them to enjoy; send them on a camel safari!

In order to advance in My Sunny Resort you need to progress through the main story line and successfully complete several quests and objectives. This way you accrue experience and unlock new thrilling objects such as bungalows or houses on the beach. By continuously investing your hard earned money in improved infrastructure you can upgrade and expand everything, from your hotel to the pool.

Check by the My Sunny Resort forum right here at Bananatic whenever possible to get all the latest buzz on this fun browser game. Feel free to use this area to share tips, offer new ideas, make suggestions about next updates, troubleshoot and more…
Chat