How does it work?
Forum My Legend (CA)

My Legend (CA) forum

5.0 (1)
No topics in this category

Welcome to the My Legend forum, thanks for checking it out! Here you can find all sorts of information about the game and meet with your fellow gamers.

My Legend: One Piece is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing game based on the manga and anime One Piece. The game comes from developer GGorp.me and is browser-based, meaning you can access it from almost anywhere with an internet connection. It’s a game that will appeal to fans of the series, as well as newcomers and general MMO fans.

The aim of the game is to become king of the pirates. To do so, you’ll have to create a character and assemble a crew. There are four classes for you to choose from, Swordsman, Dark Mage, Sniper, and Doctor. Each one provides a valuable role to the team, whether it’s as a DPS, tank, or healer class. Every class has a unique set of skills and abilities to help you through the game.

You’ll need to amass wealth and power on your travels, which you can get through the game’s various quests. Each chapter has an island that you’ll have to fight your way across, and as you win battles, you’ll gain experience points which you can spend to level up.

The game also features many social aspects. There are guilds and parties that allow you to team up with others. Like other MMOs, it also features a crafting system, as well as daily and weekly events.

On the My Legend forum, you can connect with players from all over the world. Come together and talk about all aspects of the game. Learn tips on how to level up, and find other gamers to play along with.

Chat