How does it work?
Login
Go to SAO's Legend
Englands Newby
Date joined: 03.08.2017

register does not work 6 times i tried

09.08.2017, 06:37
register does not work 6 times i tried with diffrent email adresses very anoying
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 13.08.2017, 05:29
Wenno Newby
Date joined: 13.08.2017
Same issue for me.
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 20.08.2017, 14:39
slimaneMW Newby
Date joined: 20.08.2017
same with me
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 23.08.2017, 11:38
Kreegunlord Newby
Date joined: 20.08.2017
Report it
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 26.08.2017, 07:29
raionkira Newby
Date joined: 23.08.2017
same problem
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 07.09.2017, 16:41
Zbra Newby
Date joined: 08.05.2016
same
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 12.09.2017, 16:17
computer90133 Newby
Date joined: 07.08.2017
same here wont work
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 19.09.2017, 12:54
Sweatman Newby
Date joined: 19.09.2017
same here);
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 20.09.2017, 18:18
chrisyk Newby
Date joined: 17.09.2017
Englandsregister does not work 6 times i tried with diffrent email adresses very anoying
did you confirm your e-mail?
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 23.09.2017, 22:14
Wazzup76 Newby
Date joined: 20.09.2017
I had the same problem but I finally got it to work on the 4th account. I'm not sure how but make sure to verify your email through the arc launcher BEFORE you even press play, I think this is very important as outlined in another post. Then be patient a bit, my registration quest took some time to get through on bananatic. I did it yesterday thinking it failed but I was surprised this morning to see that it finally go through.
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 11.10.2017, 17:46
PanBalkon Newby
Date joined: 16.06.2016
same
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 08.12.2017, 22:45
Varcz Newby
Date joined: 11.06.2017
Easiest way is to remove all cookies from web browser before trying to register to any of the games.
All games have worked since I removed them every time.
Hope this helps.
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 25.03.2018, 06:31
stox180 Newby
Date joined: 24.03.2018
ill try the remove cookies !
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 25.03.2018, 12:51
Nakayuma Leader
Date joined: 30.12.2017
I had a similiar problem. I was using Google Chrome but then I noticed when I used Internet Explorer it worked. Maybe in beginning register for game using IE and then switch over to whatever browser you use. That's been working for me.
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 30.03.2018, 08:57
Trevorlindmark Newby
Date joined: 15.02.2018
NakayumaI had a similiar problem. I was using Google Chrome but then I noticed when I used Internet Explorer it worked. Maybe in beginning register for game using IE and then switch over to whatever browser you use. That's been working for me.
I might need to try this one, even banana is suggesting to use chrome... (already tried with chrome,FF,Opera) I have had lots problems lately getting registrations to verified and get to point where i can insert username. I already formatted mylaptop so it's clean as it can be, even went to my mums house to do these things to get different ip, but no joy, none of the registrations on several games i tried past couple days haven't worked (all these games are ones i tried several times to register but they just wont work)

ps. 2 games that i never tried before, worked for me fine today (roblox and elvenar) but all those which i have "failed" the registration progress, just wont work, almost feels that if u fail once, that's it then, can't get them registered ever anymore
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 31.03.2018, 17:35
Nakayuma Leader
Date joined: 30.12.2017
TrevorlindmarkNakayumaI had a similiar problem. I was using Google Chrome but then I noticed when I used Internet Explorer it worked. Maybe in beginning register for game using IE and then switch over to whatever browser you use. That's been working for me.
I might need to try this one, even banana is suggesting to use chrome... (already tried with chrome,FF,Opera) I have had lots problems lately getting registrations to verified and get to point where i can insert username. I already formatted mylaptop so it's clean as it can be, even went to my mums house to do these things to get different ip, but no joy, none of the registrations on several games i tried past couple days haven't worked (all these games are ones i tried several times to register but they just wont work)

ps. 2 games that i never tried before, worked for me fine today (roblox and elvenar) but all those which i have "failed" the registration progress, just wont work, almost feels that if u fail once, that's it then, can't get them registered ever anymore
Yea definintely try out Internet Explorer (make sure theres no ad blocks) let us know if that works for you
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 01.04.2018, 07:36
Trevorlindmark Newby
Date joined: 15.02.2018
Nakayuma
Yea definintely try out Internet Explorer (make sure theres no ad blocks) let us know if that works for you
Nope, it didn't solve the problem, but bananatic support did, everything is fine now :)
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 16.05.2018, 17:19
Shiranui884 Newby
Date joined: 02.04.2018
I've tried everything suggested here and nothing, it simply won't work. I suspect you need to reach a certain level to complete the registration task but I'm afraid to try since I don't know what are the requirements for quest 1 so it's very easy to overlevel and fail the first quest. So, for those who managed to complete the registration task can I ask: how did you do it?
You can't even submit the screenshot since the confirmation email they sent you doesn't include your nickname :(
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: register does not work 6 times i tried - 02.07.2018, 20:39
Wonderful Gem Newby
Date joined: 02.07.2018
Shiranui884I've tried everything suggested here and nothing, it simply won't work. I suspect you need to reach a certain level to complete the registration task but I'm afraid to try since I don't know what are the requirements for quest 1 so it's very easy to overlevel and fail the first quest. So, for those who managed to complete the registration task can I ask: how did you do it?
You can't even submit the screenshot since the confirmation email they sent you doesn't include your nickname :(
same here the email does not inlude a nickname it just says "Player" for me

and i cant do this quest thing (i just joined)
Chat