How does it work?
Login
Go to Animal Jam
Ok Dreams Newby
Date joined: 08.09.2018

The unique fun game! - Animal Jam

08.09.2018, 14:15
Hello there, you might be questioning. What the heck is Animal Jam? Well, animal jam is a fun game for everyone! Yes, I said it.. EVERYONE! You can trade, gift, and even create new friends! Don't be afraid to add new friends, it's fine! You can collect alllllllll sorts of rares, such as Black long, Headdresses and even den betas! These are one of the things that you can choose to collect! You can even learn some interesting facts from animals, and even how they choose to live! This is why I prefer for you to play Animal Jam! Instead of saying.. "OH ANIMAL JAM SUCKS!" Why don't you try playing it? It's so much fun, believe me.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: The unique fun game! - Animal Jam - 08.09.2018, 14:52
Ok Dreams Newby
Date joined: 08.09.2018
Ok DreamsHello there, you might be questioning. What the heck is Animal Jam? Well, animal jam is a fun game for everyone! Yes, I said it.. EVERYONE! You can trade, gift, and even create new friends! Don't be afraid to add new friends, it's fine! You can collect alllllllll sorts of rares, such as Black long, Headdresses and even den betas! These are one of the things that you can choose to collect! You can even learn some interesting facts from animals, and even how they choose to live! This is why I prefer for you to play Animal Jam! Instead of saying.. "OH ANIMAL JAM SUCKS!" Why don't you try playing it? It's so much fun, believe me.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
Chat