How does it work?
Login
Go to Warframe
yfilc Newby
Date joined: 30.07.2017

What's a good screenshot to submit...?

21.04.2018, 09:51
I'm aware that "reach level 5" means the level of the Warframe, not Mastery Rank. However, where/what screen is optimal for a screenshot to submit showing the level of the Warframe as well as username? Hitting escape and bringing up a pause menu does sort of show it - underneath your username is says "Excalibur" (or whatever the name of your Warframe is) and then a number next to it (the level). The text is really small, and it may not be clear that "Excalibur [5]" means: "I've finished the quest and reached level 5, give me my bananas" xD
Am I missing an easier place to take a screenshot? Alternatively, I hope the quest checkers know what to look out for! ^_^
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: What's a good screenshot to submit...? - 21.04.2018, 11:25
Wazzup76 Newby
Date joined: 20.09.2017
I sent screenshot of the menu, when you press ESC and I put my mouse on my nickname/profile at the top to make it drop down. I finished all those quests that way
Honest Social Helpful2 Vulgar Troll
RE: What's a good screenshot to submit...? - 22.04.2018, 19:22
yfilc Newby
Date joined: 30.07.2017
Wazzup76I sent screenshot of the menu, when you press ESC and I put my mouse on my nickname/profile at the top to make it drop down. I finished all those quests that way
Thanks man! It was accepted. I guess they know what they're looking out for :D
RE: What's a good screenshot to submit...? - 01.09.2018, 16:19
Vadym Zhuravlyov Newby
Date joined: 01.09.2018
Wazzup76I sent screenshot of the menu, when you press ESC and I put my mouse on my nickname/profile at the top to make it drop down. I finished all those quests that way
That is correct! It's actually very simple!
RE: What's a good screenshot to submit...? - 11.09.2018, 14:40
AnotherWon Newby
Date joined: 11.09.2018
yfilcI'm aware that "reach level 5" means the level of the Warframe, not Mastery Rank. However, where/what screen is optimal for a screenshot to submit showing the level of the Warframe as well as username? Hitting escape and bringing up a pause menu does sort of show it - underneath your username is says "Excalibur" (or whatever the name of your Warframe is) and then a number next to it (the level). The text is really small, and it may not be clear that "Excalibur [5]" means: "I've finished the quest and reached level 5, give me my bananas" xD
Am I missing an easier place to take a screenshot? Alternatively, I hope the quest checkers know what to look out for! ^_^
It takes forever to reach MR5 (i play the game)
In order to reach mastery rank 5 you must level up weapons to gain total exp. since there are 5 levels, you must do 5 trials to see if you are worthy of your rank.
Chat