How does it work?
Login
Go to Skyforge
DZ striker Newby
Date joined: 21.12.2016

Can't get a good screenshot

02.06.2018, 15:43
So far I have submitted 2 screenshots but they have both been rejected.
I wasn't able to see the reason for the second time because bannanatic was acting wierd.
The first time though, I was told that it was rejected either because the aplication wasn't fully visible or that the taskbar wasn't visible along with the games window.

I don't know what I should do anymore as the first screenshot I sent was in fullscreen. The second one I sent I played the game in windowed and made sure the taskbar was fully visible. The game didn't screenshot this though.

That was using the games inbuilt screenshot mode, accessed by pressing alt+f3. I know there is another way to take screenshots using print screen, but I can't find the correct folder were the screenshots are collected in no matter how hard I search for it on my PC.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Can't get a good screenshot - 04.06.2018, 10:36
Mikerophone93 Newby
Date joined: 15.01.2018
The "PrntScn" key for Windows simply creates a screenshot that's stored in the OS's clipboard for you to paste, it does not save to a file. If you want to save as a file, you have to press the "Windows Logo" key and "PrntScn" at the same time. If you have OneDrive and/or Dropbox, you can set them up to automatically save screenshots to a folder when you press "PrntScn".

Hope this helps.
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
Chat