How does it work?
Login
Go to Soul Calibur
Shiranui884 Newby
Date joined: 02.04.2018

It's impossible to reach level 90 in 15 days

12.04.2018, 03:20
It's impossible to reach level 90 in 15 days. After level 80 it takes 3 days for free players to level up once (I've tested this, I'm lv81 at the moment). Is there a possibility to add at least 15 more days to the timer of this quest? Please?

This is the first quest I've attempted in this site and I don't wanna fail it :(
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: It's impossible to reach level 90 in 15 days - 12.04.2018, 03:54
yfilc Newby
Date joined: 30.07.2017
Yep, I was just thinking this. the quests for SAO Legend (similar game by gamesprite, company that makes Soul Calibur) were doable, because the level requirements were lower (high 60s IIRC for the final quest).

I'm level 77 now, and it takes a full day of on-and-off checking to go up one level (i.e. from 75-76-77). I did some fancy (not really) maths and calculated that it will take 24+ hours in the exp levelling valley (basically auto farming) to go up ONE level. Plus, considering that the xp required to level up increases each level, it will take longer and longer. Sure, events and quests speed things up a bit, but its just not possible. Oh, and also need my laptop for other things; I can't just be killing it running some silly game 24/7 (literally) :P

I don't know if it's possible for bananatic to add more time to complete the quest, but even if they could, CBB at this point :/ Honestly, the quest requirement needs to be lowered - even if that means the banana payout has to be as well, that's fine by me. It's disappointing to put a lot of effort into this game and fly up the levels, only to get stopped at the high 70s mark. And there's no way we can make it to 90 in 2 weeks (at least not without paying).

Thanks for reading!
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: It's impossible to reach level 90 in 15 days - 12.04.2018, 05:37
Shiranui884 Newby
Remember that in total they give you 45 days to complete all the quests (if I recall correctly): 15 days to reach lv45, another 15 days to reach lv65 and finally another 15 days to reach lv90. They could easily change those requirements to, let's say, 5 days to reach lv45, 7 days to reach lv65 and they could finally give you 33 days to reach lv90 for example (that way the last quest could be easily completed by playing the game at least an hour a day by just doing the dailies. Sure, it's a month of work for peanuts but at least the quest is achievable, unlike right now).

I didn't suggest to lower the requirements because I highly doubt that's possible for them, so I went with the next best thing: more time to complete the last quest. (Also, that whole levelling valley thingy is a huge waste of time imo: it's much better to just farm in the main map since your squadmates are more likely to be there so you gain a nice exp boost. Sadly, when you reach lv80 things get much harder: Right now I'm lv81 and in ten minutes of farming I only got 0.41 EXP...)
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: It's impossible to reach level 90 in 15 days - 12.04.2018, 09:25
Mikerophone93 Newby
Date joined: 15.01.2018
Hi,
We had this problem earlier last month and lowered the requirement's of the last Task. However, for whatever reason, they got changed back to their original requirements. So we lowered the requirements AGAIN. Should be easier now.
Honest Social Helpful2 Vulgar Troll
RE: It's impossible to reach level 90 in 15 days - 12.04.2018, 09:41
yfilc Newby
Mikerophone93Hi,
We had this problem earlier last month and lowered the requirement's of the last Task. However, for whatever reason, they got changed back to their original requirements. So we lowered the requirements AGAIN. Should be easier now.
G O D S E N D

I'm assuming you're Mike from the discord channel? Love your work. Thanks so much! I'm not so far off completion now :D I'm impressed with how responsive you guys are <3 <3
RE: It's impossible to reach level 90 in 15 days - 12.04.2018, 10:29
Nakayuma Leader
Date joined: 30.12.2017
Mike coming in clutch!!! Thanks!
Honest Social1 Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: It's impossible to reach level 90 in 15 days - 12.04.2018, 11:03
Shiranui884 Newby
Mikerophone93Hi,
Thank you! Now the quest is definitively achievable. You guys are awesome :)

By the way, is there a way for me to change the title of this topic? I want to add that the issue has been resolved, but it seems I can't edit it. Can you guys change it to make sure everyone knows that the problem has been fixed? Thanks!
Honest Social1 Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: It's impossible to reach level 90 in 15 days - 12.04.2018, 23:33
yfilc Newby
Shiranui884
By the way, is there a way for me to change the title of this topic? I want to add that the issue has been resolved, but it seems I can't edit it. Can you guys change it to make sure everyone knows that the problem has been fixed? Thanks!
It would be nice to see [RESOLVED] in the title I suppose, but either way, anyone curious enough about the quest will most likely read the thread anyway :P
RE: It's impossible to reach level 90 in 15 days - 13.04.2018, 05:06
Trevorlindmark Newby
Date joined: 15.02.2018
Is there anything i can do anymore? my time runned out for quest 3 (lvl90) on soul calibur, yesterday or day before morning, i think i'm lvl 81 or something. I stopped playing it because it was kinda impossible and soo time consuming to get to 90. So anything i can do to get my points from last quest anymore?

And yes, _resolved_ tag would be really helpful^^
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
Chat