How does it work?
Login
Go to War Thunder
BLaZiNgSPEED Newby
Date joined: 18.03.2018

Registration pending even after screenshot(denied)

21.03.2018, 04:20
To tell you frankly this is a truly ridiculous service. Everything I have tried here has been a complete failure. Even after also having 100 bananas the system still didn't allow me to claim key. Also after contacting support via email they sent me another key for a game that had nothing to do with the first. The 10 games pack was also something I already had.

I'm thinking to have this account deleted to be honest. If you can't make a system that works. Why bother with wasting time and energy over it?

Hello BLaZiNgSPEED

Thank you for sending a screenshot of your registration email for War Thunder

The verification has been completed and your request has been denied. It looks like it was not recognized.Please make sure that you have deactivated your Adblock software and followed all the steps correctly.

Register again, but first, clear your cache/registry, or open a new browser.

Still unsure why it wasn’t recognized?

Please check our FAQ or contact our support team.

Yours,
Bananatic Team
Honest1 Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: Registration pending even after screenshot(denied) - 21.03.2018, 08:36
Mikerophone93 Newby
Date joined: 15.01.2018
Hello,
Sometimes our automatic system misses stuff when you submit screenshots. Your registration to War Thunder should now be accepted and you can start doing tasks.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll2
RE: Registration pending even after screenshot(denied) - 06.04.2018, 20:45
yfilc Newby
Date joined: 30.07.2017
To be honest, the screenshot submission thing you can do if registration doesn't work is UTTERLY useless. I have submitted screenshots for about 4+ different games, each CLEARLY showing that it was a confirmation email, and the email address it was sent to/that was used to sign up. In most cases, the in game username can be seen as well. But no, the stupid thing automatically gets denied every time. I don't even know why it's there.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Registration pending even after screenshot(denied) - 08.04.2018, 02:05
Shazam Merlin Leader
Date joined: 01.08.2017
Hello there buddy! The screenshot submission is not utterly useless. It's not just set up by us, by the developers of the game as well. They want clear information showing them that you have completed the quest! This way, we aren't giving up money for people who haven't completed their task properly!
Hope you understand!
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Registration pending even after screenshot(denied) - 08.04.2018, 02:13
yfilc Newby
Date joined: 30.07.2017
Shazam MerlinHello there buddy! The screenshot submission is not utterly useless. It's not just set up by us, by the developers of the game as well. They want clear information showing them that you have completed the quest! This way, we aren't giving up money for people who haven't completed their task properly!
Hope you understand!
I see, however, it doesn't explain why screenshots that clearly show a confirmation email, along with the sender and recipient, always get denied.
RE: Registration pending even after screenshot(denied) - 08.04.2018, 02:20
Shazam Merlin Leader
Date joined: 01.08.2017
Hmm, in that case, I would contact the support and ask them why! I think you also need to show your username and level and stuff.
Chat